TATTOO INSURANCE for SHOPS and ARTISTS
OUR TATTOO INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Tattoo Shop Insurance including all Artists
- Tattoo Artist Insurance - as Independent Contractors
- Professional Liability Insurance for Tattoo Shops
- General Liability Insurance for Tattoo Shops
- Minor Tattooing Insurance
- Guest Artist Insurance
- Body Piercing Insurance
- Coverage at conventions
- Mobile Units - including general liability
- Communicable Disease Insurance
- Sexual Abuse Insurance
- Apprenticeship Program Insurance
- Property Insurance for fire, theft, and other related perils
- Coverage for Signs, Glass, Flash, Loss of Business Income
WE TREAT OUR TATTOOERS AS PROFESSIONALS, NOT AS POLICY PREMIUMS.
- No background checks on artists or piercers
- No customer medical history limitations
- No certificate of training requirements
- Policy is not auditable
PPIB has been insuring the tattoo industry since 1993. Our programs are available nationwide. Since 1993 we have been the leader in the industry, which is why so many of the most well known tattoo artists and largest shops in America have trusted us for many years with their insurance.
Professional Liability coverage for tattoo shops is available for the owner and can include all employees and independent contractors on the policy. That is how the shop owner can confirm he or she is protected if there is a claim from the acts of one of the artists.
General liability will be included in the policy for tattoo parlors. This can help meet the needs of the lease and we can also offer a landlord as additional insured endorsement.
Claims on communicable disease and sexual abuse are on the increase. Our policy offers the option for this coverage.
Find out why so many tattoo parlors choose PPIB for their insurance needs.