BODY PIERCING INSURANCE
OUR BODY PIERCING INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Body Piercing Shop Insurance with all Piercers
- Body Piercing Insurance for Independent Contractors
- Option to include Tattoo Insurance
- Professional Liability for Piercing Shops
- General Liability for Shops
- Piercing of Minors - two options available
- Landlord endorsements to meet leases
- Guest piercers
- Advanced Piercing Procedures
- Coverage at conventions
- Mobile Units - including general liability
- Communicable Disease
- Sexual Abuse
- Apprenticeship programs
- Property coverage for fire, theft, and other related perils
- Coverage for Signs, Glass, Flash, Loss of Business Income
- Tattoo and Body Piercing Supply Distributor
- Workers Comp
- Cyber Protection
PPIB has been offering body piercing insurance since 1995. Our programs are available nationwide. Since 1995 we have been the leader in the industry, which is why so many of the most well known and respected body piercers and largest shops in America have trusted us for many years with their insurance.
Professional Liability coverage for body piercers is available for the owner and all employees and independent contractors can be covered on the policy. That is how the shop owner can confirm he or she is protected if there is a claim from the acts of one of the piercers.
General liability can be included in the policy for body piercers. This can help meet the needs of the lease and we can also offer a landlord as additional insured endorsement.
Claims on communicable disease are on the increase. Our policy offers the option for this coverage.
Find out why so many body piercers and piercing shops choose PPIB for their insurance needs.